Buy tickets for Pompeii and Herculaneum
Buy your entrance tickets for Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins.
All information about free and reduced tickets
- Children under 18 years of age;
- European Union tour guides in the course of their professional activity, on showing a valid licence issued by the competent authorities;
- European Union tourist interpreters whose services are required by the tour guide, on showing a valid licence issued by the competent authorities;
- Members of the ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- Groups of students and pupils from state or private European Union schools, accompanied by their teachers, by prior booking arrangements and in the numbers agreed with the head of the institution;
EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 and state school teachers with a permanent position are entitled to a reduction on the admission ticket. The same concession applies to citizens from non EU countries with a “reciprocity agreement”.
Admission concession to Italian citizens living abroad. Until 31st December 2008 a 20% reduction is applied to admission tickets for cultural venues. Eligible visitors will be granted the reduction on showing their “Discount card” issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, duly signed by them, as well as a valid identity document.
Free and concessionary admission is granted to citizens of the Swiss Confederation to whom the provisions of Ministerial Decree no. 239 subparagraph 3 letter e), and subparagraph 6 art. 1 of 20th April 2006 are applicable.